Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

3 July 2013

Thursday on a Wednesday - or Bouncer is in stitches

Hello folks

I was still a little 'whoozy' in this picture
Bouncer here, Lyn's little helper.  Hope you  don't mind me taking over Lyn's 'Thursday Bits and Pieces' a bit early, but I thought I'd tell you about my operation. (I have to tell someone, I just love the sympathy!)


 Mum found a nasty scabby little growth on my back and took me to the vets. That wasn't too bad but then a day or two later she took me back and before I knew it I'd been put in a cage - yes a cage I tell you -   I woke up feeling really strange and was a bit worried, because I wondered if I'd been left all alone, but later mum came and took me home again.  I was very relieved to be back I can tell you.

Here's close up of my six stitches. See where they shaved my lovely fur for my operation?
The indignity of it!

It's a few days since my op now, and I'm back to my normal self, exploring the corner of the garden where Mum feeds the birds, and generally making sure everything's as it should be.













Even going for some short walks now.  Mum says I have to go back to the vets on Monday to have the stitches taken out.  Hmmm, not looking forward to that, but it will be a relief not to have the darned things itching all the time  I can't quite reach to scratch them!

I'll let you know how I get on.

BOUNCER

NOTE from Lyn

Apologies to anyone who's been unable to comment lately.  I joined Google + without realising it would mean everyone who wanted to comment would also have to join  Google+ too.  I've now deleted my Google+ account but my blog comments still seem to be connected, despite all my efforts to remove the connection and even writing to Google with no response.  Therefore, if the situation doesn't resolve itself, as from Friday I will be moving my blog to my website http://www.hywelalyn.co.uk


I'll put a link here on Friday if that happens.

Again apologies.  I've always been happy using Blogger, but I love having comments, and if you have to join Google+ in order to comment now,  then I feel it's just not on!






'STARQUEST'    'CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate      'Freeread':'A BARGAIN WITH DEATH

                  Also available on Kindle