Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

8 April 2013

News Snippets


As most of you know, I help run a 'fun' guest blog with Mary Ricksen, P L Parker and Mac Crowne, 'The Author Roast and Toast' where we throw a virtual party to promote our weekly guest of honour.  A recent gest, Evelyn  Cullet was kind enough to invite us each to spend a week on her blog and today is my turn.  If you have a moment please pop along to http://evelyncullet.com/blog/  to say hello.  I'll be giving away a copy of my novella 'Dancing With Fate' to one commenter.

I've also decided that much as I love having other authors on my blog and promoting their books, I think it's time I came out of hiding and posted a little bit more about myself. So from Thursday I'll start doing a 'personal' post about me, my animals or my writing, with some sneak previews of my current WIP.

WATCH THIS SPACE! 










'STARQUEST'    'CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate      'Freeread':'A BARGAIN WITH DEATH

                  Also available on Kindle