Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

21 December 2012

Secret Santa Winners

 Thanks to everyone who stopped by my Blog and commented/took part in the Secret Santa Blog Hop.  I really enjoyed it and hope you did too.

The winner of my prize is

KATHRYN MERKEL
AND
The winner of the Kindle Fire HD is...Shannon Bereza! 

The winner of Sharon Donovan's book is Holly Underhill

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks again for stopping by my Blog!

Wishing you all a Very Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year.



 Merry Christmas! 'STARQUEST'    'CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate      'Freeread':'A BARGAIN WITH DEATH

                  Also available on Kindle