Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

23 November 2012

Tiffany York - Release day for Accidental Cougar

I'm delighted to wish  Tiffany York to my blog today, and to say 'Happy Release Day'.  So without further ado, let's hear about 'The Accidental Cougar!'

Forty-one-year-old Nicole Woods was content raising her son alone, working as an ad exec, and indulging in the more than occasional cleaning frenzy…until the night she met Wil Blanco.

Her friends have decided that while her son is away for six weeks, it’s the perfect opportunity for Nicole to have a summer fling. Heading the top of the list is Wil — sexy, successful, full of life…and twenty-five!


Regretfully, Nicole declares him “hands-off,” but soon he’s complicating everything, from her job at the advertising agency to her self-imposed ban on relationships. When Wil becomes her top client, she has even more reason to adhere to her “hands-off” policy.


So why is Nicole finding it so hard to keep her hands off him?

If you like contemporary, sexy romantic comedy, this romance will be right up your alley! To purchase a copy of THE ACCIDENTAL COUGAR in digital or print format, click on one of the following:
Amazon    


EXCERPT

“Either you agree to work within my parameters, Nicole, or you don’t. I can easily find another agency to work with me, but if I were you, I’d consider the fact that your boss wants this account very much. He’d be disappointed that you couldn’t land it.”

                  He watched her closely and knew she was weighing the pros and cons. His account would be bigger than any her agency had handled before. Nicole would have to be in very close contact with him. He guessed it was this very fact that was causing her to hesitate. Wil took it as a promising sign. If she had no feelings for him whatsoever, it’d be a snap for her to decide. At least that’s what his gut told him. Still, he held his breath waiting for her answer.
                  Finally, she gave him her best professional smile and said, “I would welcome the opportunity to work with you, Wil, as long as you remember our relationship is strictly business.”
                  He let out a sigh of relief.
                  “I don’t mix business with pleasure,” she said for the second time.
                  The only part Wil heard was pleasure. 


Tiffany says about herself:
"I’m originally from Brooklyn, NY, which explains my sarcastic, glass is half-cracked attitude. I live in southern California now with my ten-year-old “spirited” son, a diva Chihuahua, at least three cats, and two noisy parakeets. I’m a single mother, and I’ll admit it’s tough having to juggle the many responsibilities that come with it. Somehow I manage to write through the noise of video games, the continuous barking from the diva, and the constant interruptions like, “I’m hungry, Mom. What are you going to make me?” and “Mom, the dog pooped in my room again.”

The idea for THE ACCIDENTAL COUGAR came to me as I was nearing forty and suddenly, men in their twenties were crawling out of the woodwork to ask me out. It was both surprising and flattering. I had a blast writing it, because it’s light and funny and sexy, and the banter between the women reminds me of Sex and the City. My wish is that as you’re reading it, you’re able to escape reality for awhile. Start by imagining yourself on a sunny beach in Hawaii, painted toenails in the warm sand, reading while sipping a piña colada, served to you by a very sexy man wearing nothing but a loincloth and a smile. Can you picture it?

I love to hear from readers. My email address is: tiffany@tiffanynyorkauthor.com"

tiffanynyorkauthor.com    
Goodreads     Facebook    Twitter
Released 11-23-12: THE ACCIDENTAL COUGAR from thewildrosepress.com