Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

24 June 2012

AND THE WINNER IS...

I thoroughly enjoyed being part of the Science Fiction Romance Brigade's very first Blog Hop!

It was wonderful to see so many interesting posts and to meet some new readers and fellow authors.

Anyway, without more ado, the Random Generator aboard this starship has computed the winner who is...
D R U M R O LL!

DIANE


Congratulations Diane.  You win a download of my very first novel, Starquest.  I hope you enjoy it! It's the 'book of my heart' to use a cliche!

Thanks again to everyone who was kind enough to comment on my post, I hope you enjoyed the hop, and found some great new authors to follow and had a good time celebrating Midsummer.