Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

6 February 2012

I'm Hearing Voices Character Blog Fest 6th to 10th Feb



I’m Hearing Voices


Every great story has great characters! So this blogfest, run by Angie Cothran and Cassie Mae, is designed to help us flex our character writing muscles through three separate blog posts.

February 6th - MondayCharacters on the couch
    February 8th - Wednesday - Dialogue Introduction
    February 10th - Friday - Emotion Flash Fiction

    Full details can be found HERE or by clicking the Button at the top of this post.

    I've registered for all three of these challenges and HOPE to complete them all.  Wish me luck - there are prizes involved! :)




    'STARQUEST'    'CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate      'Freeread':'A BARGAIN WITH DEATH 'STARQUEST'    'CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate      'Freeread':'A BARGAIN WITH DEATH'

                      Also available on Kindle