Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

1 January 2012

HAPPY 2012

I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas and that the New Year will bring you everything you wish yourselves.  I've just returned from Wales, where I soaked up the clean (and wet) Welsh air, and visited my sisters and family and thought you might enjoy the New Year's fireworks display from London, which we all enjoyed last night whilst toasting the New Year with a glass or two of Bucks Fizz.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!




   



Our Christmas tree






















'STARQUEST'    'CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate     
'Freeread':'A BARGAIN WITH DEATH '

                  Also available on Kindle