Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

2 November 2011

National Novel Writing Month

In a fit of madness I signed up for a third year for this! (I haven't finished editing the first two yet!) Wish me luck and forgive me if my Blog is a bit sparse over November, I'll be going to ground with a hot keyboard, my  faithful mutt and, hopefully, copious amounts of chocolate! 

I do have a review and an interview or two lined up though, and I'll post an account of The Festival Of Romance soon.

For those who don't know about NATIONAL NOVEL WRITING MONTH, as it's name implies, it's a month of novel writing frenzy when writers who are gluttons for pubishment push themselves to the limit by attempting to write a novel of at least 50,000. Whether I'll make it this year is doubtful, the plot I have in mind is probably more of a  novella length - but we'll see!

You can find more details of NaNo HERE - and no, it's not too late to start!





'STARQUEST'    'CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate      'Freeread':'A BARGAIN WITH DEATH 'STARQUEST'    'CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate      'Freeread':'A BARGAIN WITH DEATH'


                  Also available on Kindle