Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

30 November 2011

I did it!

My blogging this month has been haphazard to say the least and I apologise.  My excuse is it's NaNoWriMo and I've been hard at it writing 50,000 plus words.  I wasn't going to participate this year, since I already have two NaNo novels to edit - but my husband insisted I make it a 'hat trick' and cunningly placed a large bar of Toblerone on the top shelf of my bookcase well out of my reach, as an incentive. So I took an idea for a short story, dusted it off, added some more characters...

I'm glad to report that tonight I've devoured a large part of that chocolate bar and downloaded my 'winners' certificate.'

 Congratulations to all the other winners, and to those who didn't quite make it to the finishing line, you're still a winner for simply attempting it. It's a huge adrenaline rush with highs and lows.  I for one had serious doubts at times that I'd made the 25,000 mark, let alone the 50,000!

Normal service will now be resumed as soon as possible! :)





'STARQUEST'    'CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate      'Freeread':'A BARGAIN WITH DEATH

                  Also available on Kindle