Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

10 October 2011

A love-hate relationship?


Apologies for having no 'Monday's Word for the last few weeks - I've been really busy with 'real life' plus the Festival of Romance is coming up fast and I'm on a Panel and giving a short 'workshop' and possibly another event, so between that and keeping up with other things as well as trying to get cracking with my WIP.  I thought I'd post one of  my favourite pictures of my two horses Harri and T'pau.

Harri a a pure bred Welsh Cob and a real 'sweet guy'. T'pau is a Welsh/Quarter Horse cross and a bit of a 'Prima Donna.' she's definitely an 'Alpha' mare and bosses Harri around something terrible.  When he's had enough, he just walks off and ignores her ad she looks at me as if to say 'Why doesn't he love me?'  Sad really, but despite everything they're great friends.

I can't quite make up my mind if in this picture, Harri' s about to lick her nose affectionately or is just poking his tongue out at her!


'STARQUEST'    'CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate      'Freeread':'A BARGAIN WITH DEATH 'STARQUEST'    'CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate      'Freeread':'A BARGAIN WITH DEATH'

                  Also available on Kindle