Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

31 October 2011

Happy Halloween


I was going to post an account of the Festival Of Romance today - but seeing as it's Halloween (Or All Hallow's Eve) I thought I'd just post some cute graphics instead. I don't write about vampires or wherewolves, although I have written the occasional ghost story, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the occasional spooky thrill. I love having the local youngsters come around to 'trick or treat' but they may get more than they bargained for since I dress up, myself, and have a couple of scary witch figures with glowing eyes, given me by a friend a few years ago. This year when I open the door, I'll be wearing a beautiful golden Cleopatra masquerade mask, given to me by my dear friend Sharon Donovan. (And I'm well stocked up with cakes and chocolate|!)



Have a very Happy and Safe Halloween,  enjoy your parties and your trick or treating, but please make sure not to frighten or upset anyone elderly or vulnerable, and make sure your furbabies don't get scared either - and if you'd like a creepy but romantic read, I wrote a 'freeread'  entitled 'A Bargain With Death', a while ago and it's up at the Wild Rose Press - you have to go through the checkout process, but you won't have to pay for it, I promise.
Get it here: A BARGAIN WITH DEATH




Let me know how you enjoy it - and what is your favourite ghost story of all time?

          




   




'STARQUEST'    'CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate     
                  Also available on Kindle