Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

18 September 2011

FESTIVAL OF ROMANCE

I am  really looking forward to the Festival of Romance on 21st and  22nd October. Apart from meeting authors, agents and publishers I'm also sitting on a couple of panels. For more details of the festival please go to www.festivalofromance.co.uk.


Today I'm featured at Charlie Cochrane's Blog which is at:

http://charliecochrane.livejournal.com/135374.html and wll be talking about what I'll be doing at the Festival and what I'm especially looking forward to.


Please drop in and say 'hello' if you get a moment.  

I'm shortly going to feature Sue Moorcroft here on my Blog as part of the Festival of Romance Blog Tour.
 



'STARQUEST'    'CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate      'Freeread':'A BARGAIN WITH DEATH 'STARQUEST'    'CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate      'Freeread':'A BARGAIN WITH DEATH'



                  Also available on Kindle