Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

31 August 2011

My entry for the cover contest

I'm taking part in the  'Design a Book Cover Contest'

Teralyn Rose Pilgrim is hosting a fantastic fun contest over at her blog.  I've been working on my WIP, the third story in the futuristic series that started with STARQUEST  for far too long and I hope to get it finished and submitted to my publisher by the end of the year at the latest.  I designed a cover to give myself inspiration when I rough drafted the story for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and when I heard of this fun contest I completely revamped it with new models (Yes, that is Jimmy Thomas!)

The contest takes place at

http://teralynpilgrim.blogspot.com

where you'll find the links to all the other covers taking part. All you have to do is click on 'LIKE' on the three covers you like the best.  Of course I hope mine will be one of them, but please cast your votes anyway, as the more people who vote, the more fun it will be.  And of course if you do vote for me you'll earn my heartfelt thanks forever!  (I'm #8)


Thanks for stopping by my blog  - have fun with this Blog Hop contest.
***

EXCERPT
If you'd like to read an unedited excerpt from Beloved Enemy you can do so HERE


To make it easier I've also put the links below.

This is a Blog Hop36 entries so far... you're next! Vote for the link you LIKE!

1.
you are the unicorn of my dreams | Visit blog
33 
2.
. . . then she writes | Visit blog
21 
3.
Lindz at Rapturous Randomocity | Visit blog
4.
Francine Howarth | Visit blog
5.
Articulate and Intricate | Visit blog
6.
The Character Depot | Visit blog
7.
Julias NaNo10, Black Canopy Cover | Visit blog
8.
Hywela Lyn (Romance Thats Out Of This World) | Visit blog
16 
9.
Lady Gwen |Visit blog
10.
Teralyn Rose Pilgrim | Visit blog
11.
Shallee McArthur |Visit blog
18 
12.
The Miss Mae Site | Visit blog
12 
13.
Myne Whitman Writes | Visit blog
14.
Heather Justesens blog | Visit blog
12 
15.
RuthMadison | Visit blog
16.
. : The Red Angel: . | Visit blog
17.
Jennette Green "Romance, Travel with the Imagination" |Visit blog
18.
Scheherazades Journal | Visit blog
19.
DayDreamer |Visit blog
20.
Randonamia | Visit blog
21.
ali cross | Visit blog
51 
22.
Historical and fantasy writer, Kathy Fischer-Brown | Visit blog
23.
DAYDREAMER |Visit blog
40 
24.
Seven Things I Love | Visit blog
25.
Another Author | Visit blog
26.
Rachel Rossanos Words | Visit blog
27.
Paradoxy |Visit blog
28.
The Character Depot | Visit blog
29.
LK Hunsaker: Thoughts and Sketches | Visit blog
30.
Elizabeth Mueller | Visit blog
12 
31.
From Pen to Paper | Visit blog
12 
32.
A No. 2 Pencil Stat | Visit blog
33.
RASHELLE WORKMAN |Visit blog
13 
34.
Life Happens |Visit blog
35.
Little Red Writing Hood | Visit blog
36.
Lover Dove Writes | Visit blog




'STARQUEST'    'CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate      'Freeread':'A BARGAIN WITH DEATH 'STARQUEST'    'CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate      'Freeread':'A BARGAIN WITH DEATH'

                  Also available on Kindle