Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

27 August 2011

Cover Contest

I'm taking part in the  'Design a Book Cover Contest'

Teralyn Rose Pilgrim is hosting a fantastic contest over at her blog.


The premise: Design a book cover.
The contest: Entries are due on August 31st, and then each participant is allowed to "like" their top 3 favorite cover designs. Teralyn will announce the winner on September 7th.


Win or not, I think this contest sounds like a load of fun. I've been tinkering with ideas for a book cover for my current WIP ages, and have now completely revamped my original idea.

I can't wait to see some wonderful designs on the 31st! To learn more about the contest,  and to sign up click HERE








'STARQUEST'    'CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate      'Freeread':'A BARGAIN WITH DEATH 'STARQUEST'    'CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate      'Freeread':  'A BARGAIN WITH DEATH'

                  Also available on Kindle