Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

18 July 2011

DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES SKY'S NOT ABLE TO GET TO A COMPUTER FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK, SO I'LL POSTPONE THE PRIZE AWARD UNTIL SHE'S ABLE TO BE UP AND RUNNING AGAIN. I'LL MAKE SURE TO ENTER THE NAMES OF EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED ON MY POST, SO NO-ONE WILL LOSE OUT.


I thought I'd skip the 'Monday's Word' this week because I'm featured at Sky Purington's great Blog
HERE

Sky is so good at promoting other writers and I'd love it if you spare a moment to pop over to her blog and visit us - I'm also offering a couple of downloads of 'Dancing With Fate' to two commentors.

'STARQUEST'    'CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate      'Freeread':'A BARGAIN WITH DEATH' 

  Also available on Kindle