Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

23 July 2011

Festival of Romance

I'm SO excited because I'm going to my very first Festival HERE:


 The Festival will run on the 21st and 22nd October and I'm looking forward to learning a lot, and to meeting some fellow authors - and hopefully meeting some readers too!

From now until the 5th of August I'm one of the AUTHORS IN THE SPOTLIGHT

 The site addy is HERE :

http://festivalofromanceonline.ning.com/

And you'll find the link to my Spotlight there.  Leave a comment and I'll put you in the draw to win a copy of 'DANCING WITH FATE'


'*STARQUEST'    '*CHILDREN OF THE MIST'  (The sequel to Starquest)  Dancing With Fate      'Freeread':'A BARGAIN WITHE DEATH

*Also available on Amazon