Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

6 December 2010

Trying to catch up...


Well it's a week since NaNo finished and I'm only just getting round to putting up my 'Winner Button.'  Apologies. 53,000 words completed in a month.  NanNoWrimo is fantastic for motivation, it seems I work much better to a deadline. Now all I have to do is revise it, and the one I wrote last year, so that I can submit them to my publisher!


Apologies also for missing out on my Monday's Word two weeks running.  It's just been so hectic lately.  The weather's been freezing here, but it rained yesterday and washed all the pretty snow away. It's still very cold though.  I've been furiously trying to get Christmas gifts packed, cakes iced etc to take with me to Wales at the end of this week.  We're only going to be there for a couple of days unfortunately, but I am so looking forward to seeing all the family again, and to being back in my native Wales.


 
http://coffeetimeromance.com/CoffeeThoughts/

Coffee Time Romance is having their Monthly Book Brew this month and I'm taking part.  It all kicks off at 12 noon Eastern time. Please drop in if you have a moment and leave a comment - there are prizes to be won!  You may have to scroll down a bit!