Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

28 December 2010

SEASONS GREETINGS

I've neglected my poor blog again! I had meant to write a special Christmas Post on the 25th but somehow the time just got away with me! So I thought I'd share some of my christmas photos with you. We didn't have falling snow on Christmas day, but there was snow on the ground and it was bright and sunny.



The photos are of my home, my dog, Bouncer, the countryside where we live, on Christmas Day, and my two horses, Harri (black) and T'pau (paint) and my friends's two horses Spike (the grey) and Jess(bay)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Thank you for all your encouragement and support throughout the year and I wish all my author and reader friends, a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year.

May all your dreams come true.