Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

22 December 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

There's a lot of snow over here in the UK and I love it, although I know it's inconvenient and difficult for travelling etc.  It's not easy with our horses being so far away. Hubby's being very good and filling bottles and containers of water to take to them, since the outside tap there is frozen.




Sorry I've been neglecting my Blog and my 'Monday's Words' lately, there just aren't enough hours in the day!  I haven't forgotten my friends though, and wish you all a wonderful, peaceful and Happy Christmas if you celebrate it, and even if you don't, may you have  lovely Yuletide season.


Don't forget I'm going to draw the winner of the draw for a copy of Sharon Donovan's wonderful new release

'CHARADE OF HEARTS' starring Oliver, on Christmas Eve. Pop back over the holidays to see who the lucky winner is!