Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

14 December 2010

I'm back

Hi folks

I've had a wonderful few days at my homeland in Wales, and today we made our annual visit to the Christmas Tree Farm to purchase our tree.

I have some pics which I will post in a day or two.  I'm getting very excited because my dear friend Sharon Donovan has her latest book release tomorrow, Wednesday 15th December.  'Charade Of Hearts' published by the Wild Rose Press in their 'Jewel Of The Night' series, starring her  hunky, delectable and ever so yummy virtual butler, Oliver. And guess who's coming to this Blog on Thursday?  Please be sure to visit - I'll have a copy of the book to give away to one lucky commentor.

Sharon's throwing a release party for Oliver - visit her at:

http://www.sharondonovan.blogspot.com/