Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

30 October 2010

Contests - just a reminder

Just to remind you that I'm at the Romance Studio talking about Welsh legends and customs, as well as posting excerpts of my books.  Pop along and leave a message on my Post and you'll be eligible to win a $10 Wild Rose Press Gift Certificate, or a  download  not to mention one of the fabulous prizes TRS are putting up, including a Kindle Book Reader.

My latest post is


HERE

 My other Spookadalooza posts can be found by clicking my name on the right hand side of the page on that site, , where there is a column with all the many authors taking part.


I'm also taking part  the Night Owl Review Site, and somewhere on this Blog is one of the graphics you'll need to be in line for one of over a hundred prizes.  Go to  http://www.nightowlromance.com/nor/Pages/Hunts.aspx    for more details.

Good Luck and Happy Halloween!