Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

29 July 2010

TRS Release Party

COME JOIN ME AT  A PARTY


I'm at  The Romance Studio today. There will be prizes - books and author prizes from TRS! Come out and meet some talented authors.  (I'll be talking about 'Children Of The Mit'.  OK, i know it's not actually a new release, but I didn't have an actual release party at the time and this seemed like to good an opportunity to miss!

There will be prizes, including a signed  copy of 'Starquest' from me,  various books from the participating authors and 5 print books (1 prize) from TRS prize vault

TRS is also giving away the following author prizes:

3 one year featured memberships @ TRS

5 four week static ads @ TRS

1 six month advertising package @ TRS

http://theromancestudio.com/party 10 AM EST to 7 PM EST on 7/29/10! Don't miss it! Come along and join in the fun!