Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

26 July 2010

Busy, Busy, Buzzzy!

Sorry, no Monday's word this week, it's just been a bit hectic, but I'll try and have soemthing for next week.

In the meantime, my Welsh hero of 'Dancing With Fate' my story in the Wild Rose Press's ' Song Of the Muses' series is being featured over at Sky Purington's Blog: Please pop across and leave a comment, if you have a moment. We're there all week.

Sky is a lovely lady, who I'm pleased to call a friend, and a talented writer herself. She writes wonderful time travel stories and paranormals, with hot heroes (usually in a kilt!) She's being featuring heros of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland on her blog all this month, and it's well worth a look!

I'm also being featured at The Bookboost. blog Tuesday 27th July, and I'm taking part in the Classic Romance Revival Excerpt extravaganza, with all three of my books and will be partying at The Romance Studio all day on Thursday, where I'll be giving a signed copy of Starquest as a prize, so phew - I wonder if I'll get any time to write! One thing - I never have time to be bored!

Hope you'll join me in these places if only to stop by and say 'hello'!