Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

1 June 2010

Join me at Coffeetime Romance all month

I'm taking part in Coffee Time Reviews' June Jubilee. Join me at my Forum there on June 16th, where I'll be talking about my books and holding another contest. I'm also chatting about horses and other animal friends on the hobbies section at CTR please join in the conversation if you get the chance.

You must be a member to post, but it's free and if you're new there you'll find lots to interest you.. If you are  registering for the first time, please put Hywela Lyn in the referral box.

I'm also holding another contest at Coffee Time Romance:
To win a download of 'Children Of The Mist', a cotton Tote Bag, and some promotional goodies, go to
www.coffeetimeromance.com/ContestPage.html
and answer three simple questions.
(The answers can all be found on my Website, on the
Children Of The Mist Excerpt Page.)