Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

11 June 2010

I'm not able to attend this myself , unfortunately, being in the UK but it is such a worthy cause that when Ami Russell, the lovely editor of the Wild Rose Press 'Muse' series mentioned it I thought I'd reproduce the details here. Do help if you can.


CAN’T ATTEND BUT WANT TO HELP?
*Monetary Donations may be mailed to:
Caleb Warren Benefit Donation Fund
Wells Fargo Bank
4101 13th Ave. SW
Fargo, ND 58103
*To make a donation to the Silent Auction, please call Harry Smith at 701-237-9905 
*Online Donations may be made to: www.dakmed.org/lendahand

click on Learn More/Make a Donation, Individual/Family Funds, and select Caleb Warren Benefit Fund
*DMF Lend A Hand in partnership with Cullen Children’s Foundation is providing up to $5,000 of matching funds.