Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

15 June 2010

Coffeetime Romance Author Spotlight - June Jubileee

I'm going to be 'in the spotlight' tomorrow 16th June at Coffeetime Romance. Please drop in if you get a moment and keep me company - I'm also holding a contest to win a download of one of my books. http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=817

I'm also talking in the 'Special Interests' section about my horses and other animals. (There's a link in the Coffee Time banner at the top of this page)

Several of my writing friends also have Spotlights this month.
Sharon Donovan is on today http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=900
and has a fabulous 'Cleopatra' Masquerade' mask as a prize. Head on Over and try your luck.

Miss Mae 'Pure Southern Genteel' also had a 'Spotlight' earlier this month. You can find her Jubilee Posts HERE.