Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

9 May 2010

Blog Jog Day - it's HERE!

Happy Mothers Day to my U.S. friends!

Welcome to Blog Jog Day.

I love learning about new blogs!  I thought you might like to as well.  I'm taking part in "Blog Jog Day" and invite you to click on the blog at the end of this post,  and follow along,

 Please explore all this Blog has to offer, before jogging on over to the next Blog.
You just may find a new blog you  need to follow! Each blog will take you to another blog and so on.

While you're here, please click on  "Follow" at the top of this blog or in the column on the right, directly below  the Blog Jog Logo. And if you can, please leave a comment.

I'll be making a draw from all the names of anyone who comments here today and the winner will get a $6 Wild Rose Press  Gift Card.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of my Blog and have fun blog jogging today!

The next stop on the tour is:
 www.sardiniansilver.com

If you'd like to visit another stop in the jog , or find out more about Blog Jog Day, go to:
http://blogjogday.blogspot.com
 
Have some fun and find some great new blogs to follow.