Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

2 March 2010

BLOG CARNIVAL






Well the Blog Carnival is over and all that's left is to declare the winner. I had my hubby pull a name out of the hat with his eyes closed to make sure the drawing was absolutely fair - and the winner is

DRUUUUUUMROOOOOLL!


SJR!

Congratulations SJR. Your prize is a download of any of my three available titles. You can see the first pages in the sidebar on the right, or go to www.hywelalyn.co.uk to find out more about them. When you've made your choice, either come back here and let me know or drop me an email at hywelalyn@hywelalyn.co.uk.

CONGRATULATIONS and I hope you enjoy your prize!