Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

2 February 2010

Up for Best Book of The Year

I'm excited and happy to say that My book 'Children Of The Mist' is up for an Award at LASR (and the trailer is on my page on Blazing Trailers)

If you'd care to vote for it, if you think it deserves it, I would be so grateful. I really enjoyed writing this book, the sequel to 'Starquest' and it would be such a thrill to win this award, although I know all the others are very deserving toom and I'm not expecting to win, but your support would be so much appreciated.

This is what Orchid of LASR said about it:

"...This book is wonderful! There are few books that hold my interest to the point where I can't bear to put it down, but Children of the Mist is most certainly at the top of this list. The attraction between Tamarith and Vidarh is beautifully written. The involvement of telepathy would appear to make it easier for them to share their feelings, but this isn't the case. If anything telepathy makes it harder as they hide their minds from one another. This puts their lives in danger more than once."

The link to vote is here: http://www.longandshortreviews.com/promo.htm
and you can read the whole review by clicking on the title 'Children Of The Mist' in the list.
Thanks so much,
Lyn