Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

25 December 2009

Merry Christmas Comments

WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND
PEACEFUL CHRISTMAS


I wish you and your families a wonderful time however you celebrate this time of year.

We spent a few days before Christmas in Wales with my family. It was great to be ‘home’ and we had a sprinkling of snow which made it feel really Christmassy. When we got back we were stranded a couple of miles from home by the snowy and icy conditions, but a good Samaritan let us put our vehicle in his yard and ran us home in his 4 x 4, in true Christmas spirit.

I’ll post some pictures as a slideshow in a day or two.

Thank you all so much for your encouragement, support and friendship