Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

26 December 2009


I hope all of you who celebrate Christmas or other festivals at this time of year had a wonderful time. To those of you who don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you had chance to enjoy some rest and to reflect and relax with your family and friends.
Thanks to all my on-line friends for being there, and for your support and friendship. Thanks also to anyone who pops in and reads this blog, and special thanks if you are kind enough to take time to leave a comment.
A special Thank You to everyone who's bought my books this year, I hope you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed writing them.
As we look forward to a New Year, I look forward to making new on-line friends and to continuing the friendship of those I have already.