Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

15 December 2009

CHRISTMAS TREE FARM

Today we visited the Christmas tree farm at Chesham to purchase our Christmas tree.Visitors are greeted at the entrance by a full size Santa standing on several bales of straw.

The sound of Christmas music emanating from a small wooden building turned out to be the elves'workshop.

We walked along several rows of Christmas trees before making our choice, a beautiful bushy little tree, about my height 5 ft which will fit nicely in our tiny bungalow. I'll post pictures of it decorated later on. We'll leave it out of doors until we come back from our visit to Wales at the end of the week.
The shop where we pay for the trees and decorations is like an Aladdin's cave of Christmas goodies.

We are served by a lovely lady at the till, and chat for a while before leaving with our purchases.

There are lots more wonders in the shop, and I'll be posting more pictures and talking a bit more about Christmas tree farm on my Friend Sharon Donovan's Christmas Special Blog at http://sharondonovan.blogspot.com/ Join me there on 23rd December - Sharon is a very special lady and of you visit her blog regularly you will know she has a Christmas post every day until Christmas Day, and they range from Author interviews to personal Christmas recipes and customs. I had the honour to be invited to be one of her guest bloggers and am looking forward to sharing some details of Christmas tree farm on the 23rd. If you haven't checked out her blog yet be sure and do so, I promise you'll enjoy your visit.

http://www.christmastreefarm.co.uk/index.htm