Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

6 November 2009

New review for 'Children Of The Mist'

I was thrilled to received this reiew from Marilyn Thompson of Mind Fog Reviews, part of Authors Meeting Place.

This is what she said:

REVIEW: Hywela Lyn creates a very vivid and wonderful world in Children of the Mist. Her characters have depth beyond any I have seen in a science fiction novel. She has the ability to give them souls in the literary sense, which is a rare talent. The extensive descriptions of the world she has created forms in the mind almost like the memory of a place once visited.

I enjoyed this story and felt as if it carried me along from beginning to end. There was no effort in trying to understand the plot and I found it to be a bit of a mystery as well. It was a journey well worth taking and I highly recommend this book as one of the best I have ever read.

I look forward to reading more books by this author.

5 Stars *****

Author/Reviewer Marilyn Thompson

Mind Fog Reviews


Thank you so much, Marilyn, it's wonderful when a reviewer 'gets' the story and a real bonus when they like the characters A lovely review like this does so much to boost a writer's confidence!