Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

3 November 2009

I'm popping my head up from NaNoWRiMo madness to apologise for not posting my winner for the Breast Cancer Awarness contest last month until now.

Thank you so much for all the entries and personal stories, so many people are affected by this terrible disease, let's all pray that medical advances will continue to find new ways of conquering it. It's wonderful to know that so many people now survive after diagnosis.

It was very difficult to choose from everyone who commented but I closed my eyes and pulled out a random name - Dena. Congratulations Dena, your prize is on its way to you!