Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

20 November 2009

Christmas comes early to the Roast!

There's a lot of festive fun and frolic going on at the Author Roast and Toast today.

A cosy cabin nestled beneath snow covered mountains, a frozen lake for skating on, Oliver in his festive best, and special guest, Tracey Netzel talking about her lovely Christmas anthology 'Mistletoe Rules'. Add the Chipmunks, a naughty unicorn and a telpathic dog, and the hostesses, Sharon, Mary and myself - and anything could happen - and probably will!

Come on over and join in the fun, leave a comment to be eligible for Stacey's prizes.
Yes - I did say prizes, Stacey is generously offering two of her books as prizes .
http://authorroastandtoast.blogspot.com/

And if you're really in the mood for blogging I'd love you to pop over to Tess Quinn's blog 'Writer's On Writing' where she was kind enough to give me centre stage in a one to one interview.
http://tessquinn.com/writers-on-writing-hywela-lynn/