Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

3 October 2009

Final week of voting


I'm in the process of writing a Western romance. It features golden palomino horses like the one on the right. It's the first draft, but I decided to enter it into the Classic Romance Revival contest. The prize is a publishing contract from Desert Breeze.If you'd like to take a peek here's the link:

http://www.classicromancerevival.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=84&Itemid=196

Thanks so much, I know the other excerpts are excellent, and I really hate asking for votes, but if you decide to vote for me I really would appreciate it. This week is the last week of voting so it's really important.

Thanks so much,

Lyn