Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

2 October 2009

Birthday Bash and Mexican Fiesta


My sweet friend Sharon Donovan is holding a Birthday/Halloween bash for me today, over at her Blog. I'm giving away a download of my story in the 'Song Of The Muses', 'Dancing With Fate.


There's also a party going on at the Author Roast and Toast with special guest Ashley Ludwig. You have the chance to win a copy of her book 'All Or Nothing'. And as if that's not enough Sharon Donovan's hyunky butler Oliver is flitting between both blogs. He's rather dishy!
Oh - and although she keeps threatening to auction him off Sharon is really rather fond of him although she'd never let him know that, but he's her creation and she doesn't allow him to wander off, however big the bribe! *grin*