Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

19 September 2009

I've entered another contest


I'm writing a Western romance! It's called 'Golden Horse Ranch' and features golden palomino horses, like the one on the left. It's the first draft, but I decided to enter it into the Classic Romance Revival contest. The prize is a publishing contract from Desert Breeze. I really dislike asking for votes ... buy... if you'd like to take a peek and vote for it if you think it's worth it, here's the link:

http://classicromancerevival.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=84&Itemid=196

And I would appreciate it so much. Thanks.


Lyn