Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

25 September 2009


I hope everyone had a great summer. I can hardly believe it's Autumn already. I don't want to sound like a'whingeing Brit' but I'd love to know what happened to the 'Barbeque' summer we were promisedby the forecasters. Apart from one or two lovely weeks at the beginning, and a few sunny days through June, July and August, it's been pretty much our average 'English Summer' and although we didn't have as much rain as we might have had, it still wasn't the type of summer that sets one up for winter. Oh well, I know in some parts of the US, and in other countries, it's just too hot and dry for comfort, so perhaps we should count ourselves lucky that we don't have extremes over here.

I have to admit there is something rather nice about the autumn. Pale golden sunlight and beautiful copper and red autumn leaves. Also, I'm a Libran and October is my birth month. (Although it has to be said I'm starting to count backwards now!) More important than that though - it's also Breast Cancer Awareness month. Starting October 1st running until the 31st, Halloween, I'll be one of several authors hosting a Breast Cancer Awareness Contest. Every author will cover a different topic. Stop here on the first of next month to learn more and enter to win some great prizes.