Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

18 September 2009

Blogging Today

I'm spreading myself around a bit today!

First of all the lovely ladies of the PINK FUZZY SLIPPERS WRITERS BLOG have invited me to be their guest, courtesy of Mary Ricksen, my dear on-line friend. She asked me some interesting I had the chance to talk about my love of Wales, animals, writing, of course, and why settings are so important. If you'd like to visit and maybe leave a comment, the link is HERE


and then THERE'S A PARTY GOING ON at THE AUTHOR ROAST AND TOAST

Happy Birthday Friendster Comments

with special Birthday Guest TERRI WILSON. Come and visit, enjoy a piece of cake and a Martini served up by the ever-so-handsome-and-flirtatious Oliver, and you might even win a prize!