Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

29 July 2009

New review for 'Dancing With Fate

Hard on the heels of a great review for 'Children Of The Mist', I received this one yesterday for my story in the series 'Song Of The mUses' 'Dancing With Fate'.

"Hywela Lyn has packed enough adventure into Dancing with Fate to rival a full length novel. I am a huge fan of stories of Camlot and the famed King Arthur and Merlin so I was especially intrigued by the connection between those tales and this book. What a fascinating and creative take on the origins of Merlin we find in Dancing with Fate. "

(c) Kelley A. Hartsellck2skwipsandkritiques

You can read the whole review here:

http://www.ck2skwipsandkritiques.com/kelley/2009/dancingwithfate_kelley.html