Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

23 July 2009

Asking a favour

I try not to ask favours of my visitors too often - but this is kind of special.


I love the cover for 'Children Of The Mist', a sequel to my debut novel, Starquest. It was designed by Tamra Westberry

It's up for an award At The New Covey Cover Awards.


It would be a wonderful help in my promotion for me, as well as a great compliment to Tamra if it were to win. There are many beautiful covers there, but if you think it this should win, I would so appreciate your vote - it's #23 and this is the link:

http://thenewcoveycoverawards.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much

Lyn