Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

30 June 2009

Stop and Smell The Roses Blog Bouquet - we have a winner

THANK YOU SO MUCH everyone who stopped by and left such lovely and interesting comments yesterday. I had a great time finding out about your favourite flowers. It seems everyone loves flowers even though they might not like growing them, themselves. The rose seems to head the list but every flower mentioned had its own paticular beauty. I had a lovely surprise today. It's been really hot the last couple of days, and the lilies which were in tight buds when I took photos last week, have suddenly burst into bloom. These are two of them, aren't they lovely! I also have some white ones and some pink ones.

ANYWAY, I really wish I could give each and every one of you the prize, but the name that came out of the flowerpot *grin* was......MARIANNE!

Congratulations Marianne. If you send me an email at hywelalyn@hywelalyn.co.uk I'll send you your Gift Certificate and if you add your snailmail address I'll get a few other goodies out to you.

If everyone else is still in a contest mood - is this lovely feather butterfly window garland and a $6 WRP voucher. To find out what you have to do, go to my website contest page. You have until midnight July 3rd to enter.

Thanks again everyone, I really enjoyed being part of this great event and I hope you did too!

I hope the rest of your week is good, with plenty of sun but not TOO hot! Stay cool!