Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

19 June 2009

RELEASE DAY!

Today sees the official release of the sequel to my debut novel 'Starquest'. I have to tell you I loved writing 'Starquest' it was 'the book of my heart' as they say - but I really enjoyed writing 'Children Of The Mist' too, and the characters had a few surprises for me, which were fun to discover along the way.

My sweet friend and fellow author, who has, herself, some wonderful releases with the Wild Rose Press, and some more in the pipeline, is generously hosting a contest to celebrate my new release at:

http://www.skypuringtonwrites.blogspot.com/

Please help me show my appreciation by popping along to her blog and enter the contest - you have nothing to lose but a little time and enjoy browsing around her fascinating blog while you're there.

I'm also intervied by Twisted Sisters at
http://3twistedsisters.wordpress.com/
And join in as we all guzzle a glass of virtual champagne!

Phew after all that excitement, I think I need to lie down!