Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

20 June 2009

Pamela Thibodeaux's Saturday Spotlight

I just wanted to thank everyone who left a comment for me at Sky and the Twisted Sisters' s blogs Yesterday, I was so touched by all the messages and it was great to see how many people entered Sky's contest.

Phew, I'm all over the web at the moment! The talented Pamela Thibodeaux has kindly hosted me for the Saturday Blogspot at pamswildroseblog.blogspot.com
Please pop along and say hello if you have a moment. (Sorry everything seems to be happening all at once!)
I just wanted to thank everyone who left a comment for me at Sky and the Twisted Sisters' s blogs Yesterday, I was so touched by all the messages and it was great to see how many people entered Sky's contest.