Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

14 June 2009

The Carnival is over ...

Cute Kitten w/ Pink Bow & Hearts # 226432
The carnival is over - well, nearly!

I want to thank everyone very much for visiting my Blog and reading my post for the Classic Romance Revival Blog Carnival, and for your kind and encouraging comments. I'm so happy you enjoyed it and I hope you enjoyed the other entries in the CRR blog Carnival as well.

Details of the next part of the Carnival and the prizes can be found here:

http://www.classicromancerevival.com/blog/



Thanks again to everyone who took the time and trouble to comment - the winners will be announced on Tuesday.