Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

22 June 2009

BLOG AWARD

Forget about the Oscars!

About this award:

"Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers."

This award arrived in my mail box today from the talented Lisa Logan, author and Senior acquisitions editor for whose Blog http://authorlisalogan.blogspot.com/ is a wealth of information and who has one of the best step by step workshops for making trailers, using Microsoft Movie Maker, I have ever seen, on her website at: http://lisalogan.net. I was thrilled and humbled to be considered for this prestigious award, and only too happy to accept.

Right down to business then, It was difficult to come up with just eight, there are so many wonderful blogs and authors out there, but after much thought and burning of the midnight oil, I maged to whittle it down to eight, although there are many more I'll have to save for another award.

My nominations for the 'Lets Be Friends Award' are:

Miss Mae
My wonderful friend, doggy story swopper and all round supporter and morale booster 'Pure Souther Genteel'

Sky Purrington

Another wonderful friend, one of the first I made after joining The Wild Rose Press, and forever my 'muse sister.' Visit her blog and enter ' A Writers Mind'

Sharon Donovan

A wonderful lady, a talented writer and an inspiration. See her blog for some insightful and fascinating interviews.

Skhye Moncrief

Another of my 'muse sisters' and an amazingly gifted and imaginative writer.Her blog has links to books that no fantasy of writer interested in mythology and historical accuracy should be without.

Pamela Thibodeaux

A multi published author who is also very supportive of her fellow writers. See her blog for her 'Saturday Spotlights.

P L Parker

A fellow Wild Rose Press author of wonderful 'paranormal' stories, visit Patsy's wonderful and colourful blog for fascinating articles and information about her work.

Susan Macatee

A very talented author of historical and paranormal romance, Susan is wonderfully supportive of her fellow authors, follower her day to day progress in her blog.

Suzanne Brandyn

Another Australian author with te Wild Rose Press, Susan's lively blog has beautiful photographs and articles of her country. "All manuscripts published are butterflies, having once lived the life of a caterpillar -- Suzanne Brandyn."

I am delighted to count these ladies among my friends and to say 'thank you' for your continued support and generosity. I hope visitors here will hop over to see your blogs too.