Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

25 May 2009

MONDAY'S 'ROAST'

Good morning - and apologies to those who were expecting to see my 'MondayWords' feature. I'm actually away all this week, in the 'land of my fathers' my homeland of Wales, but I'm scheduled to be roasted on the 'Book Roast Blog'

(This was arranged before my trip was organised)

All is not lost, however, thanks to my wonderful friend and critique partner the lovely and talented MISS MAE.
She'll look after you, answer your questions and even pick a winner from the replies. Yes - one lucky person will win one of the very first downloads available of my new release, CHILDREN OF THE MIST, the sequel to STARQUEST, as soon as it rolls off the presses (or in this case the ether) on JUNE 29th. If you're fortunate enough to be chosen as the winner by Miss Mae today, please be sure to send me your email address as well as your 'snail mail' address. so that I can send you a few promotional goodies as well as your download.

So - what are you waiting for? Pop along to the BOOKROAST BLOG now, and leave a comment for your chance to win the download. Go on, don't let Miss Mae sit there by herself! And after you've visited the bookroast, why not head on over to Miss Mae's 'Pure Southern Genteel' style of website and Blog at:

http://www.missmaesite.com

and
http://www.blogcatalog.com/blog/pure-southern-genteel

(You'll be sure of a heapin' helpin' of pure southern hospitality!)