Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

1 May 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PUBLISHER

It's my publisher's third Birthday today!

Happy Birthday to the Wild Rose Press.

I can still remember vividly that day in February 2007 when I returned from hospital after a fairly serious operation, to find an email waiting for me from Amy Herald, who was then the Senior Editor of The Faery Rose line, offering me a contract for 'Starquest'. This book is very dear to me and I couldn't have had a better 'get well soon' present. A couple of changes of editors and eventually the wonderful Laura Kelly took me under her wing. With her expert help and guidance 'Starquest' saw the light of day last summer, and will be followed by the sequel 'Children Of The Mist' in June this year. I was also thrilled and privileged to be one of the authors in the Faery Rose Series about the Greek Muses 'Song Of The Muses' with my story 'Dancing With Fate', also published last year, and had the pleasure of working with eight very talented fellow WRP authors, and the lovely Ami Russell, who worked so hard to edit the series. I also had the great pleasure of working with Susan Yates who edited my 'freeread' 'A Bargain With Death'. Thank you WRP press editors, you're all amazing.

I've been part of 'the garden' for over two years now and I'd like to add my thanks to the Birthday Congratulations to The Wild Rose Press, for helping me achieve my dream.


Back to the Party:

http://www.behindthegardengate.blogspot.com/

Join us May 1, 2009 for a day of fun blog posts and prizes every hour.

Stop by
www.BehindTheGardenGate.blogspot.com
all day May 1, 2009.

Beginning at 6 am ET and ending about 11pm ET, each hour will highlight the many lines we have at the Wild Rose Press. And every hour, a random winner will be drawn from those who post a comment.
The winners will receive their choice of book from that line.
At the end of the day, a grand prize winner will be drawn from all that post throughout the day.The grand prize winner will receive a gorgeous tote bag full of books, a t-shirt, coffee mug, gift certificates and whatever else we can stuff in a tote bag, or if the winner would rather, they can take a $30 gift certificate to the TWRP bookstore.(this can be any TWRP store, White Rose Publishing, the Wilder Rose or the main Wild Rose Press bookstore.
)


www.BehindTheGardenGate.blogspot.com