Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

2 April 2009

April Already

Where did March go then? It snuck away when I wasn't looking. Yesterday was a bit of a disaster, I won't go into details but I had pc problems. Love 'em when they work, hate'em when they don't - everyone seems to have pc problems at one time or another, I know, it's not just me (just seems like it!) Anyway, I'm being interviewed today at Emma Lai's blogspot. Pop along and take a look.

http://emmalaiwrites.blogspot.com

My 'muse sister' Masha Holl was featured there yesterday and the talented Skhye Moncrief, another of my 'sisters' will be interviewed tomorrow.

For the rest of the month I'm going to be writing the sequel to 'Dancing With Fate'. That's the intention, anyway, and I've joined The Book In A Month writathon to keep myself focussed. Wish me luck, I'm hoping the muse won't desert me. I don't like mentioning 'writer's block' but...

The winner of the Fool for Romance contest is Judy - Crystal is sorting your prize out for you Judy. Congratulations! (You also won a Tee-shirt with some other goodies from me.)